We are seeking an experienced Managing Director to lead our Salesforce Consulting and Product Development Practices. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving growth and managing teams in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Reporting to the CEO, the Managing Director will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s overall strategy, managing and building a team of Salesforce consultants, working with customers to understand their needs and provide solutions, and managing the financial aspects of the organization.
- Develop and execute the company’s overall strategy for the Salesforce product development and consulting services
- Manage and build a team of Salesforce consultants, including recruiting, training, and mentoring
- Work with customers to understand their needs and provide solutions that meet or exceed their expectations
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Manage the budget for the company and work with the CEO to ensure that all financial targets are met or exceeded
- Provide leadership and direction to the team, fostering a positive and productive work environment
- Stay current on the latest trends and developments in the Salesforce ecosystem and bring new ideas and best practices to the team
- 10+ years of experience in Salesforce consulting, with at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role required
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and its capabilities
- Experience managing and building teams, including recruiting, training, and mentoring
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with customers and understanding their needs
- Strong understanding of budget management and financial reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Salesforce certifications and other relevant industry certifications are a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are passionate about Salesforce and have a proven track record of driving growth and managing teams, we would love to hear from you.