Blueprint Advisory is a Salesforce Product Development Organization that specializes in the development, go-to-market, and distribution of Salesforce Applications. As our portfolio of Partners continues to increase, we are now looking to hire an Implementation Consultant that will work directly with our Partners to implement and onboard customers.
Implementation Consultants will have an intimate knowledge of our Partner’s Salesforce Apps and will work directly with customers to implement and customize these applications to meet their unique business needs and requirements.
- Take ownership of customer onboarding, custom development, and advisory projects related to the implementation of Salesforce Applications
- Act as Project Manager to create a project plan, lead workshops to capture key and relevant information to be used as part of the overall onboarding process
- Define Project Milestones and provide transparency and reports to customers tracking the progress towards completion and other key project metrics
- Create Epics and write user stories in support of implementing the Salesforce App into a customers Salesforce org
- Act as the main point of contact between Blueprint Partners, customers, stakeholders and Delivery Team hosting weekly status meetings and daily standup and progress meetings with the various teams and stakeholders
- Triage and, when appropriate, escalate any issues or blockers to customer and leadership team for resolution
- Collaborate closely with development and data teams to communicate requirements, deliver new features, and remove roadblocks
- 2+ years of Project Management experience in client facing software implementations.
- Prior experience managing a team of developers, business analysts, technical architects and QA Analysts
- Experienced in defining and managing delivery processes
- Experience in the management of agile projects
- Prior experience managing multiple projects concurrently