Blueprint Advisory specializes in the development, go-to-market, and distribution of Salesforce-based applications. As our portfolio of clients continues to increase, we are now looking to hire a Project Manager that will work directly with our clients to implement and onboard customers.
Project Managers will have an intimate knowledge of our client’s Salesforce-based apps and will work directly with customers to implement and customize these applications to meet their unique business needs and requirements.
- Take ownership of customer onboarding, custom development, and advisory projects related to the implementation of Salesforce-based applications
- Act as Project Manager to create a project plan, lead workshops to capture key and relevant information to be used as part of the overall onboarding process
- Define project milestones and provide transparency and reports to customers tracking the progress towards completion and other key project metrics
- Create epics and write user stories in support of implementing the Salesforce App into a customers Salesforce org
- Act as the main point of contact between Blueprint clients, client customers, stakeholders, and delivery team; hosting weekly status meetings and daily standup and progress meetings with the various teams and stakeholders
- Triage and, when appropriate, escalate any issues or blockers to customer and leadership team for resolution
- Collaborate closely with development and data teams to communicate requirements, deliver new features, and remove roadblocks
- 2+ years of project management experience in client-facing software projects
- Prior experience managing a team of developers, business analysts, technical architects, and QA analysts
- Experienced in defining and managing delivery processes
- Experience in the management of agile projects
- Prior experience managing multiple projects concurrently