Blueprint Advisory continues to experience incredible organic growth and we are now looking for a demand generation expert to create and lead our inbound marketing processes.
We are looking for a data-driven, self-sufficient leader who will own the entire inbound marketing process. This individual will have the independence to determine how these processes will be set up and will understand what will make them successful.
- Design, plan, manage and optimize digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline via traditional and account-based demand generation strategies
- Manage our paid acquisition program from scratch; through search, social, or other channels, that drive a meaningful volume of qualified leads to our sales team
- Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Work with the web and design teams to develop a testing roadmap and conduct meaningful experiments across advertising, the website, and other digital channels.
- Share knowledge and keep the team informed of new marketing ideas, opportunities, and new features from vendors we could leverage to support our collective efforts.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience preferably in a services company
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and related technologies
- Exemplary communication skills
- Extensive experience in developing creative campaigns, building out complex email nurture programs, optimizing conversion rates through the funnel, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing projects involving tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- A well-rounded marketer who already knows their way around planning, strategizing, and executing marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyze data and present findings that drive the strategy of demand generation efforts