Accessibility Statement for Blueprint Advisory
Blueprint Advisory is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Blueprint Advisory takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Blueprint Advisory:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Conformance status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.Blueprint Advisory is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Blueprint Advisory. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Blueprint Advisory:
- Phone: + 1 (800) 828 4187
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: 3700 Thompson Street, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78702
- Facebook: @blueprintadvisorypdo
- Twitter: @blueprintadvpdo
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Blueprint Advisory relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Blueprint Advisory assessed the accessibility of Blueprint Advisory by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on March 21, 2019.